PresidentEvilXPresidentEvilX

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

(2006) Trapper! (2006) Trapper!

Nice.

Graphics:
It's the same classic blue clay men everyone has come to love. Nice fluid animation, though rather simplistic (not necesarily(sp?) a bad thing). High quality video.

Style:
You've developed a style uniquely your own. How do I describe it? I can't, it's just sort of... there (it's sorta like, even though your clay figures and animation are so simple, it would be really difficult to imitate dead-on.

Sound:
Good quality voice and gunshot sounds! YAY!

Violence:
What can I say about violence? It's here, and it's in abundance. I'm not saying it's good or bad, but my opinion is it's not necesary(sp? damnit!) to have violence for it to be funny (which is what some people seem to think).

Interactivity:
"PLAY" and um... the replay one. Yeah. Was there anything else?

Humor:
Don't get me wrong, I thought it was hilarious... when it got to about the last minute and a half of the movie. For the begining and middle, it just seemed to go... rather slowly. My personal opinion: focus more on quality than length.

Overall:
I liked it, but I THINK it could of been shorter (and I emphasize "I THINK" because God forbid I don't give you a 10/10 *stares at rabid fans*). Final word: GROOVY!

...I'm just curious, do you come up with your ideas, then script them, then do animation and voicing? Maybe you shoud try doing some improv... just turn on the mic and start acting out whatever comes to mind at the moment. You might come across a comedy goldmine! :-D

How Many Times Mr. Bush? How Many Times Mr. Bush?

LOL!!!

My stomach hurts from laughing so hard...

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

Although this was quite poorly done...

...I'm going to take a guess that was the point. I chuckled a couple of times.

It's always fun to make fun of things that are really popular! :D

iTouch iTouch

Simon says?

Very much like that old electronic game Simon says. Unfortunetely I'm not that good at remembering things. :(